profile firm principals
erin m. miller, LEED AP
- Became principal in....
- Master of Architecture | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2006 ; Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2004
- Described in three words...
- Passionate, Nostalgic, Kind
- Who taught you your most valuable lesson?
- My dad - he told me to, "take life one day at a time"
- Favorite memory growing up?
- Valentines' Day 1999 - my high school sweetheart (now husband) passed valentines out to our classmates and everyone he knew and asked them to deliver them to me throughout the day. I made so many new friends - it was very entertaining!
- The best part of waking up is?
- Waking up my baby girl and seeing her huge toothless smile
- 2050 s. finley road suite 40
- lombard, illinois 60148
- phone: 630.495.1900