jeffrey t. huck, AIA, REFP
director of design
- Master of Architecture | University of Illinois at Chicago, 1993; Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1985
- Described in three words...
- Passionate, Inquisitive, Focused
- Drawing, sculpting, backyard sports with my teenage boys, golf, and exploring
- Favorite quote?
- "Every once in awhile, a little revolution is a good thing." - Thomas Jefferson
- Best vacation/trip?
- 20th wedding anniversary that was celebrated by attending a friendâ€™s wedding at the ruins of a 400-year-old Abby in the countryside of Paris