A R C O N Associates, Inc., an award winning architectural / consulting / construction management firm, seeks an Architectural Associate to manage activities in the education and corporate markets.
Primary Tasks / Responsibilities Include:
- Schematic design and design development including active role in the production of quality design documents under the supervision of the project architect
- Active role in the production of construction documents (plans and specifications) for competitive bidding under the supervision of the project architect
- Coordinating architectural design and document production with mechanical, civil, and structural engineering, and interior design disciplines under the supervision of the project architect
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Some years of experience in an architectural office is preferred, but not required
- Diverse experience with full range of architectural services from pre-design through construction administration (preK-12 experience preferred). Field experience is desired but not required.
- Fluency in Autodesk, AutoCad 2019, & Revit 2019 is necessary
- Fluency in SketchUp, Adobe Suites, Word, Word Perfect, and Excel for Windows is desired but not necessary
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org