JUNIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
A R C O N Associates, Inc., an award winning architectural / consulting / construction management firm, seeks a Junior Interior Designer to manage activities in the education and corporate markets.
Primary Tasks / Responsibilities Include:
- Involvement in the design process : schematic design, space planning, and design development, under the guidance of the project architect and senior interior designer
- Active role in the production of construction documents (plans) for competitive bidding under the supervision of the project architect and senior interior designer
- Active role in the production of design deliverables such as renderings, paint plans, and furniture / finish presentation documents
- Main Resource Library Contact with such tasks as:
– Scheduling and attending library appointments
– Maintaining the library space by keeping the space accessible, and materials up-to-date
- Professional degree in Interior Design
- Some years of experience in an architectural and/or design office is preferred, but not required
- Diverse experience with full range of architectural and/or design services from pre-design through construction administration (preK-12 experience preferred). Field experience is desired but not required.
- Fluency in Autodesk, AutoCad 2019, & Revit 2019 is necessary
- Fluency in SketchUp, Adobe Suites, Bluebeam, Word, Word Perfect, and Excel for Windows is desired but not necessary
Send your resume and cover letter to George Demarakis, firstname.lastname@example.org