A R C O N Associates, Inc., an award winning architectural/consulting/construction management firm, seeks a Project Architect to manage activities in the K-12 and higher educational market.
Primary Tasks/Responsibilities include:
- Schematic design and design development including active and managerial role in the production of quality design documents.
- Active and managerial role in the production of construction documents (plans and specifications) for competitive bidding.
- Coordinating architectural design and document production with mechanical, civil, and structural engineering, and interior design disciplines.
- Active participation in creating and monitoring architectural time budgets as a part of development budget process.
- Active participation in monitoring all project billings and collections.
- Active participation in architectural department business planning activities including business development.
- Multiple project or team management within developed budgets, including the management of architectural personnel and active participation in project reviews and approvals with regard to construction cost budgets.
- Active participation in dealing with the client in matters relating to the project or projects.
- Professional Degree in Architecture.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in architectural office.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as Project Architect.
- Prior architectural experience should be reasonably diverse and should include designing and producing construction documents for educational K-12 facilities. Experience with the full range of architectural services from pre-design through construction administration is required. Client contact throughout all phases of services is required. Field experience is desired but not required.
- Fluency in Autodesk, AutoCad 2016, & Revit 2016 is necessary.
- Fluency in SketchUp, Adobe Suites, Word, Word Perfect, and Excel for Windows is desired but not necessary.
Please email your resume and cover letter to V.P. Trinh, email@example.com