stephen r. mulvihill, AIA, CPRC, RRC, CEM
- Joined ARCON...
- 1979 (founder)
- Became principal in....
- Master of Business Administration | University of Chicago, 1973 ; Bachelor of Architecture | University of Nortre Dame, 1968
- Described in three words...
- "No foolishness, please!"
- Music - classical, traditional forms of non-commercial music, traditional jazz piano; fly-fishing
- Personal dream?
- When I'm old and drooling in my soup, that my kids at least give me a room with a window.
- First thing you would buy if you won the Mega Million Jackpot?
- Buy a 9-foot Steinway Grand Piano, rebuilt as necessary, originally built between 1930-1940
- Favorite place to visit?
- A stream with lots of fish holding in lots of structure, or a concert hall containing a first rate orchestra conducted by Haitnk, Boulez, or Muti, playing Mahler, Bruckner, Stravinsky or Shostakovich